Thanks to supernatural05 and SourTW14 for participating in the last prompt!
This week's prompt is: "Books" (thanks to SourTW14 for the prompt idea!)
Submissions are due 07/25/14 by midnight Pacific Time. Please submit into the folder called "Prompt" if you want to participate. All the participants will be featured in next week's post and their submissions will then be moved into the main folders.
- Must relate in some way to the prompt.
- Must be made for this prompt (so, needs to be a new deviation)
- Can be anything. Fic, poetry, digital art, traditional art, sculpture, cosplay, photomanips, or anything else.
- Must follow our regular submission rules.
- If you don't know what a prompt is, you can read about it here on the fanlore wiki. Your submission in response to the prompt is called a "fill" which you can read a better explanation of here.
You can post suggestions for future prompts in the comments of this post.
Go check out the awesome submissions from last time.
'Spanish'“How do you have such a good grade in Spanish?” Stiles asked as he looked at Scott’s Spanish test.:thumb466657493:
Scott slowly took the test from Stiles and answered “I don’t know. Spanish is just easy to me. Maybe you just need to study more.”
“Okay Scott. Do you even remember what town we live in?” Stiles asked as he turned around in his chair.
“Yeah. Beacon Hills. But what does that have to do with your Spanish grade?” Scott asked as the bell ring for them to leave class.
Standing up from his chair Stiles answered “I am constantly having to run from some supernatural creature or either saving your butt. I don’t have time to study.”
Scott just shrugged his shoulders as he followed Stiles out of the classroom.
As they walked down the hallway Allison ran up and exclaimed “Look! I got a B on my Spanish test!”
Both Scott and Stiles looked over the paper she was holding up. As she put the paper back in her binder S